PLANNING AND DESIGN
Getting earthworks right the first time and on time makes a big difference to the start of every construction project.
PLAN THE JOB
Before BTS Earthworks breaks the ground, we plan the process to get the job done right, and we avoid costly errors or delays.
Our partner company BTS Construction is where we learnt how vital it is to get excavations accurate.
General site planning includes:
- Checking for underground services, including power cables and drainage.
- Possible impact on surrounding structures and land
- Maintenance of site stability
- How machinery and trucks will access the site.
- Health and safety requirements to protect workers and possible visitors
Earthwork Planning and Design includes:
- Design of project, such as fences and retainer walls
- Design of earthworks to meet construction requirements
- Timing to meet clients’ expectations
- Maintaining contact with clients and subtrades
- Consultation with engineers
- Determining the most effective and efficient site works
- Transporting of topsoil and fill to and from sites
BTS Earthworks constantly watches the weather to ensure projects are completed as quickly as possible.
As soon as we work out a way to control the weather – we’ll let you know.